Friday, July 10, 2009

My Life As A Programmer



I'd like to share with you the feeling of being a programmer.

Everyday as I wake up in the morning, I always think the programmer way. I always think of the possible outcome if I do something. I always check what time it is because time is the most important variable in executing my daily activities. At 8AM, I take a bath. At 9AM, I eat my breakfast. At 9:30AM, I go to office to work as programmer.

From Monday to Friday, I work from 10AM to 7:3OPM. Sometimes, I work until 10PM if we have urgent tasks. As a programmer, my day to day activities is like a loop. My role on this loop is employee. But I won't let this to become an infinite loop. In every loop, I increment my variable of integer type. The variable that I increment is the key in getting out of the loop. The name of the variable is "definite_amount_invested". If I reached the "definite_amount_invested" value, I will get out of the loop and will start another loop.

The new loop that I will create is very different from the loop that I am currently executing. I will call that new loop as "leveraging people". In that new loop, my role is employer. I will employ people to work in my company. This new loop will become an infinite loop.

Thanks for reading my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading this simple description of my life as a programmer.



- Millionaire Mind Ben de Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads


Best
Philippines
Hotels Rates!

Followers