Sunday, August 9, 2009

Been To Three Companies



When I was young (0 - 19 y/o), I was financially dependent to my parents. If I want to buy something, I always ask for money from my parents. When I graduated as BS Computer Science on April 07, 2006, my life had started to change. It's no longer the same when I was studying. I started to think and grow rich. I always see myself as a millionaire. I got my first job on June 16, 2006. My salary that time was not enough to help my parents in the province. So, I thought of ways to earn higher income to help my parents. In Octer 2007, I resigned in my first job for I got a second job in another company. My second company helped me to support my parents. I was able to send money to my parents monthly. But I noticed something in my second job. I noticed that I can't almost sleep for there were many tasks to be done. There were times when I got off from work at 3 o'clock in the morning. I worked hard that time until I decided to leave my second company to find another company. In September 2008, I started to work in my third job. Until now, I'm still connected to this company.

Now that you have read my experiences, I'd like to share with you something that I found out. I found out that being an employee will not make you rich. I am now trying my best to become an employer. Anyone who would like to leave suggestions/comments here, you're welcome to leave your comments.

One more thing that I'd like to share with you. I found out that if you need more money, you have to give more money to church and charitable institutions. I already proved this. Whenever I need more money, I give more money to church and charitable institutions. There's a great magic behind giving.

I'll keep you updated of the things that happen to my life.



- Millionaire Mind Ben de Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads


Best
Philippines
Hotels Rates!

Followers