Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Burning Desire



I have a burning desire to become a millionaire. It's already 1AM February 12, 2009. My definite goal is to be a millionaire before year 2009 ends. I feel that I can achieve this goal.

Before I sleep, I always look at the picture of the thing that I want (i.e. house and lot, big building for office rent, my brand new car). I know that I am dreaming but the feeling of a millionaire is what I feel right now. I believe that most of the millionaire know how I feel today.

Many people say that my dream is so big. They don't know that rich people think big and that's what I am doing. Rich people always focus on the things that they want. Poor people focus on the things that they don't want. Law of Attraction always works. If you focus on good things, you'll get more good things into your life. If you focus on the things that you don't want, you'll attract more of it. Whew...

You should always feel good. That's the secret of the millionaires. :)



- Millionaire Mind Ben de Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads


Best
Philippines
Hotels Rates!

Followers