Friday, March 20, 2009

The More You Share, The More You Will Have



Do you believe that the more you share, the more you will have?

I already tested this idea and it worked for me. When you will give something, you will receive that something. When you'll give money to charity or church, you will receive more money. That's the secret of the people who accumulated millions or even billions of dollars.

Try to observe the millionaire or billionaire people. Ask them if they give money to the charity or church. I'm sure that most of them give money to their favorite charitable institution or to the church.

I encourage you to test this idea. If it worked, feel free to leave a comment here to share your experiences about giving. Tell the world the great power behind giving.



- Millionaire Mind Ben de Leon

1 comment:

  1. I gave my life savings to help the needy in Dafur. And my hous burned down. With my family still inside. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete

Ads


Best
Philippines
Hotels Rates!

Followers