Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Life As An Employee



I got my first job last June 16, 2006. I was 20 years old that time and will be turning 21 on December 26, 2006. I worked as a junior programmer in a certain bank. I worked hard and I was able to develop a web application that is very useful to the bank. It’s an automated credit management system. It’s about housing loan online application and management. I could consider that as my biggest achievement. I think they’re using that system until now. I left the bank in October 2007.

In November 2007, I worked in an IT company. It’s a new company. That company is 1 year and 5 months old when I joined. I worked there for 10 months. I met many friends in that company. I also learned many things from that company that made me stronger today. I faced many challenges in my life when I was working at the company. It’s my first time to deal with the co-workers from outside of the Philippines. This company offers higher compensation and benefits compared to my previous company. I enjoyed my stay with the company. After 10 months, I left the company. On September 5, 2008, I officially separated with the company.

On September 8, 2009, I joined a multi-national company. This is a very big company. This company has more or less 180,000 employees around the world. This is my first time to join in a very big company. I believe that I could learn more from this company. So far, I’m so happy with my stay with this company. I promised to myself that I’d be staying for at least 2 years until I save money for my own business.

I have set my definite goal. I will keep that definite goal to myself. I believe in this popular quote “Tell the world what you intend to do, but first show it!”.As an employee, I will always keep on looking for ways to earn more with little effort. I believe that my millionaire mind will help me to become a millionaire on or before December 26, 2009.



- Millionaire Mind Ben de Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads


Best
Philippines
Hotels Rates!

Followers